Policies & FAQs
BOOKINGS & CANCELLATIONS
• A Credit Card is required for all reservations.
• Cancellations must be made BY PHONE directly to Captain Ron (386-547-1757). Calls are not accepted after 9 PM (Fish get up early!)
• Client cancellation within 3 days of a scheduled trip will incur a $50 cancellation fee.
• Cancellation must be made 24 hrs prior to departure or full fees will apply.
• If cancellation is made by the Captain due to inclement weather there will be no charge to your credit card.
Do You Accept Credit Cards?
For you convenience we now accept payment by Visa, Mastercard and American Express. There will be a 3% surcharge for the pay by card option.
What About Tipping?
A 15% – 20% gratuity is customary (as you would tip in a restaurant for good service) and is not included in the charter price.
Are Children Welcome?
Yes! All our charters are family friendly. Children and beginners of all ages are welcome.
Is Everything We Need to Fish Included!
Yes! Prices include everything you need to fish! Fishing Licenses, Tackle, Bait, Ice, etc are ALL INCLUDED!
What about Fish Cleaning?
Fish cleaning is available once we return to dock but is not included in the charter cost. Ask Captain Ron for details.
What Do We Need To Bring?
All you need to bring is food, drinks, sun screen lotion, a hat and sunglasses. (We will supply a cooler with ice for your food and drinks or you can bring you own cooler if you like) Also, don’t forget to bring a camera!
You may bring beer and wine but NO glass bottles, liquor or any illegal substances (no matter how minor).
Where Do We Depart?
Our Departure Locations are just minutes from downtown Daytona Beach with free public parking available.
See Where We Depart